Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dancing in Bali

Here's one of the first family pictures taken in Bali during the family trip from 14 March 2009 until 17 March 2009.


On that island, I found two graceful Bali dancers:


Where from: Bali, Indonesia.
When: 2009
Who: Me!
Wow Factor: #243

Where from: Bali, Indonesia.
When: 2009
Who: Me!
Wow Factor: #244
As Bali is more famous for Kecak and Barongan, I have never had the opportunity to watch an all-female cultural dance performance. Anyways, durig my previous trip to Bali, all I can find are the typical wooden magnets, which are being sold by the streets and at tourist spots. This time around, while we were at Sogo in Kuta, I explored (almost thoroughly) the souvenir department and there are quite a bit of other types of magnets: rubber, steel and porcelain.

These two ladies are made out of steel. Power.

No comments: