Friday, July 25, 2008

Sainsbury Animal Magnets

Where from: Nottingham, England
When: 2008
Who: Nik Yurni Nik Mustapha
Where now: They're too cute. So they'll stay at the office.
Counting still : #192, 193, 194, 195


Nik Yurni and family came back to Malaysia for a five week summer vacation. We've met up several times, including the night the above picture was taken - in Johor Bahru last week!

The magnets is a set of four - cat, elephant, monkey and mouse. Here they are - feast your eyes - coz they're mine, not yours !!! BAWAHAHAHAHA (sound effect : evil laughter)




Thanks Nik, I love them! Like I said earlier, they're so cute, they're mine and they'll stay at the office. Not that I don't trust my kids to play with them at home... but oh well, I don't have to justify myself, ait? :-P

No comments: