Tuesday, December 11, 2007

First Post

I have, since my recent birthday, made a resolution that I must do a new blog so that I can document and archive my magnet collection.

Don't let the blog address fool you. I'm no magnet.

But what I am is, the owner of over one hundred magnets from various places around the world. They're not just any magnets; they're from somewhere. Ok, most of them are made in China, but well, they're sold at those locations which I will inform ~ one by one.

Most of the magnets are at home. And some are at the office. Some are kept in a big round 'celebration chocolate' tin due to the fact that I have often forgotten to bring proper glue to stick the magnet back to where it is supposed to be.

So have a read.

But more importantly, doing this gives me such a thrill~ I love this project!

No comments: