Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

I received a package today. 21 May 2009. The day Kris Allen was crowned as American Idol (local time).
It came through a courier service. I quickly opened it and....



It came all the way from Lumut.
From my childhood friend Zurina a.k.a. Nina. Or "Zu", as we called her way back then.
GASP!!
I went absolutely BREATHLESS.


They are fridge magnets. They are my fridge magnets. They are a set of 4 fridge magnets featuring me, Izwan and our two children. They are so cute. Brilliantly adorable.


And the best of all, Nina made them herself. The face, the hair, the hat, the nose, the eyes, the mouth. She moulded them herself. Painted them herself. And put our names on them.

Thank you Nina, thanks you so so so much. I am so very touched.

Where from: from the hands translating the love from the heart
When: 2009
Who: Nina Husaini
Wow Factor: #302, 303, 304 & 305

2 comments:

Azma Sulaiman said...

So suprised!!!! & Touching!!!
Nina.. tak nak buat utk Azma ka??? Azma sanggup invest ni :)

Azma Sulaiman said...

So suprised!!!! & Touching!!!
Nina.. tak nak buat utk Azma ka??? Azma sanggup invest ni :)