Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Top From Down Under

City of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.


A gorgeous drop dead beauty. It's rubber magnetto. Again, one of my favourites. Melbourne original!






I can't believe my good luck when the kindhearted Yusof showed them to me. And what nmore when he told me that he bought it for the Bintulu Gang ladies. Thanks to my lady friends who gave me the first right of refusal. Whereby I refuse to refuse any of them magnets.











Izwan & I did travel to Melbourne, way back in 1998. Ten years before this magnetto became mine. Izwan was sent there for work, and I followed soon. My friend Boonli was residing in Melbourne then, so we had a tour guide!




Where from: Melbourne
When: 2008
Who: Ar. Yusof Nik
Wow Factor: #310

This is one of the most colourful, brightest, cheerful fridge magnet in my collection. Do you like it?















2 comments:

anna said...

cantik la fm ni..colourful..berkenannya ann..!!

jane_doe3328 said...

alaa...ini yang me jeles neh :P