Monday, May 18, 2009

Vase Overhead

I have witnessed how Balinese ladies carried their offerings on their heads. It was Hari Raya Galungan and so many of them, dressed in sort of short kebaya top & kain batik. They were ontheir way to the temple.




These two fridge magnets were purchased there. They are rubber fridge magnets, and I was so thrilled when I found them in a mall in Kuta. I should have bought more, since I was on "fridge magnet on credit card" shopping spree but I realised this a little too late (thank goodness, I suppose). Anyway, they only have four designs, so it was good that I bought one of each.

#293#294

I will post pictures of the other 2 designs. I am reserving one for one grad student in UK and the other, I gave it to GH as a present. As for now:

Where from: Bali, Indonesia
When: 2009
Who: Ermira Faridah
Wow Factor: #293 & 294

No comments: