Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Sleepless in Seattle




During his official assignment to Seattle last year, Izwan got me some fridge magnets featuring the city. And undoubtedly, this is one of my favourites!

It's rubber, it's bright, it's colourful, and it says what needs to be said. Truly truly awesome. Ahhh (*deep sigh with pleasure*)
Where from: Seattle, Washington, USA. When: 2008
Who: My husband.
The one who was featured in NST's Life & Times, cover page. Article entitled "Hip & Happening"
Wow Factor: #308
(#188 - SEE UPDATED BELOW)





I don't mean to be a jerk, but I have taken so many pictures of this precious magnetic rubber; I owe it to the time I spent making it pose for my camera, so here is five of the 15 pictures I took!

UPDATED: ON 25 MAY 2009, I DISCOVERED THAT I HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS MAGNETTO. #188.

No comments: