Friday, May 22, 2009

A Story To Tell

I keep my fridge magnets meaningful. So that there is a story to tell. Remember the newspaper article featuring yours truly & my collection?

It says "Every Fridge Magnet Has A Story".


That is why I intend to keep mine generally based on countries, cities, places. But what better story to feature than to have an old friend personally HAND MADE a set of four fridge magnets for you. They were made with love, friendship and kindness. It can't get better than that.

I am beaming with pride. And I am so thankful to Allah. Nina, you don't know how happy you made me!

3 comments:

anna said...

news paper mn ni sis..

Professor Howdy said...

Interesting!

EFS said...

Hi Anna,

it was a New Straits Times pullout; dated 31 march 2008. You can click on this link, I've posted it before.

http://magneticmira.blogspot.com/2008/09/fridge-magnet-collector.html

Hello Prof Howdy,
thanks for dropping by!